When it comes to all things eco, we like things to be easy. When you want all the details on how to wrap up our packaging thoughtfully, head to this article!
Simply crush and recycle our shipper box or check out this handy blog HERE for some nifty ways to get your upcycle on!
Crush and recycle or snip the top and use it to store wires, clips or cords in your draws. Stationary draw overhaul? We're down!
Pop our pod pouch into your home compost or drop it off at your local commercial compost facility.
With our pods, you have options.
Recycle & compost (industrial compost)
- Lid: remove the lid, scrunch and keep lids until you’ve got yourself a tennis-ball-sized collection. Once you have, pop this into your recycling. Alternatively, you can drop each lid into something like a can and then drop that into your recycling.
- Coffee grinds: if you’re removing your lid, dispose of your coffee grinds into your home compost, green waste bin, sprinkle it onto your garden/pot plants/turn it into a delish DIY body scrub!
- Pod: add it to your green waste bin or landfill.
Straight to landfill (our least favourite option)
- Pop the whole pod into the landfill. The pod will break down as they are biodegradable.
- We recommend you keep lids until you’ve got yourself a tennis-ball-sized collection. Once you have it, pop this into your recycling.
- Alternatively, you can drop each lid into something like a can and then drop that into your recycling.
Loose leaf tea
Add our loose leaf tea to your home compost or landfill.
Remove the tags & place your teabags into your green waste bin - alternately tip out the tea leaves from the bag into your home compost or add to landfill.
Rinse the bottle and add to recycling.